image by a_blackpanther
Welcome to Sparktober 2014! Should you wish to partake in an exciting Sparktober bingo card, please read the below and submit a comment! You'll get livejournal-friendly html that you can post on your blog. I'm still working on figuring out a tumblr-friendly option (since tumblr is less likely to render tables correctly).
The Ancient's Guide To Bingo:
1) Request randomized bingo card in comments below. Specify flavor!
2) Receive bingo card html as a reply to the comment! Input the url of your favorite Sparky icon to be the center square, and post to your journal.
3) OPTIONAL: Replace any one item on your bingo card with a WILD CARD square! Fill that with a prompt of your choosing. (I know you're all going to pick Sex Pollen.)
4) Write stories, make fanart, or come up with another clever way to complete your bingo card (a line in any direction is bingo! A fully blacked-out card makes you a hero and we'll all be wildly impressed with you).
5) Post these things as you make them to sparktober. You can include a copy of or link to your bingo card when you post (add links within the card as you complete stuff).
There is NO obligation to actually finish a Bingo card if you request one, so if in doubt, request anyway! The prompts are fairly general and can usually be interpreted in a bunch of different ways. *** You can totally request a NEW CARD even if you have a billion unfinished cards from previous years! ***
We have Bingo card options! Please choose your flavor in your request comment!
1) Vanilla: General prompt terms only - no episode titles
2) Chocolate: Episode titles only (seasons 1-3, plus titles of S4/S5 Elizabeth eps)
3) Twist: General prompts and episode titles
4) Twisted: You can now include the list of "Sensual Words to Spice Up Your Romance Novel" found here to any other flavor!
If you want a whole Bingo card of nothing but cracked-out Sensual Words (did you look at that list!?), you have to request it using your favorite (real or imagined) romance novel title.
( Collapse )